Personal Journal: the strategic default of the house we purchased in 2006

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Giving In

The timing is terrible for us to buy a house.  We are leaving for a long time to go to Eastern Europe.  This weekend we will make a short sale offer on the house we live in, for what we feel is a screaming deal!

I think we will be fine on the details of the transaction, because it will take a long time to deal with the bank. So there you have it!

I really don't like to be pushed for time on a huge decision.  I have already made some decisions about what I will do to this house if it is mine.  I've had a year to think about it!

The first thing I will do is cut down the evergreen topiaries that flank either side of our front door.  I have posted a photo, so that you can agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment