Personal Journal: the strategic default of the house we purchased in 2006

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stumbling Into Controversy

I've really opened myself up to criticism this week.  If you say you are going "this way", there is someone out there who is willing to sabotage you.  I don't think that anyone intends to be that way, it is just the way we are.  I say, "Time for bed", my kid says: why?, I need a good reason, I need a bathroom, I'm hungry, but you said..., do we haaaaaveee tooooo?  We do it as adults, we just utilize our frontal lobes more.

Yesterday the federal government started working towards some changes in regards to under-water mortgages that may affect us.  I heard about it all day!!  Here is one opinion you can check out if you are interested:

The Ethics of Mortgage Modification

I'm interested in what people think about it, I really am.  By putting that out there, I get that I am continuing to ask for it.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are wonderful and brave. I admire you so much for putting yourself out there. Anyone who has any negative comment towards you is just jealous. Why else would any one have any reason to say otherwise? You are a beautiful woman, with a beautiful family - that you should be proud of!!! You kids are smart and amazing - that you should be proud of!! So you might have bad credit, join the club! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I do see a difference between a different opinion than mine, and criticism. I know that a different perspective can shape my opinion, where as a critic can made me defensive and bitter, not changed.

    ReplyDelete